Once everything to do with your stand has been agreed, we move on to the exhibition stand build and installation process.
The production phase is all about a combination of innovative design, quality materials and skilled exhibition stand builders.
The modular aluminium system, which makes up the walls, ceilings and floors of your exhibition stand
can be configured in unlimited designs and formats to suit your requirements and depending on the exhibition space and layout you have at your disposal. The possibilities are endless.
Unlike traditional disposable stands, our exhibition design and build system is completely sustainable and can be used time and again, either in identical or different designs and formats. So not only are you saving costs on time, materials and labour, you also do your bit for the environment.
We have built a talented team of stand builders and a network of reputable suppliers – a mix of traditional craftsmanship and the latest know-how and cutting-edge technology – who will take your stand from virtual concept to working reality.
When all components are prepared, our production team will familiarise themselves with each aspect of the stand design, enabling quick and efficient assembly before handing it over to you for you and your team to set up and acquaint yourself with your surroundings.
As well as ensuring that your stand complies with all current regulations, the team can also advise you on dressing the stand. If you don’t have your own, you can choose from our huge stock of seating, furniture, flooring, lighting, IT and audio visual equipment.
• a cost-effective alternative to traditional exhibition stands, at just £295 per sqm
• a hire solution – providing a great return on your investment.
• modular design provides maximum flexibility and adaptability to suit your exhibition programme.
• quick, easy and clean assembly makes for short build times with minimum use of tools on site.
• as all materials are reused or recycled, it is the most environmentally-friendly system available.